Nevermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum to Nevermore.

NevermoreHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules?? DX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules?? DX Empty
PostSubject: Rules?? DX   Rules?? DX EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Sorry, but we've got to have some order here.
These may be updated randomly, so I would advise you to check in regularly so you stay out of trouble =]
((Yes, these rules apply to Admins and Moderators as well XD))

1)Please keep us clean. If you post a bunch of obscene content or anything that would be questionable, this whole forum could be shut-down by people with more authority than I have, so I'm begging you to PLEASE give our loverly community a friendly environment.

2)Signatures Again, please keep them clean-- not just in content, but also size. Not everyone likes scrolling through pictures that are larger, or as big as, than their screen resolution.

3)Language Let's try to keep everything in English-- unless someone has specifically made a thread for other languages. Some people can't understand multiple languages, and we don't want to wonder if we've just been chewed out in some other language.

4)Please be nice We'd appreciate it ((even though there will be some to ignore this rule)) if you wouldn't criticize any of the writers of Nevermore for not posting. We'll try to avoid that problem as much as possible, but we do have school to worry about and, for some, most likely, jobs. We can't be expected to meet our deadline every time, but we will try to let you know if there are any reasons as to why we haven't posted. Just don't bite our heads off, because it's really annoying and stupid.

5)Stay on topic As fun as random posts can be, let's try to maintain the subject. There are some who get really annoyed with irrelevance.

Thanks for reading! =]
Back to top Go down
https://nevermore.forumotion.com

Rules?? DX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nevermore :: Forum Rules :: Please Read-
Jump to: