Nevermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum to Nevermore.

NevermoreHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nevermore~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eliza_B
Admin
Eliza_B

Nevermore~ Empty
PostSubject: Nevermore~   Nevermore~ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:43 pm

Ahh.. I guess you'd like to know what it is?

Well, it's a story that I've been working on for about two years, and just a few days ago, I asked a couple of my friends if they'd like to start a webcomic, so that's what started all this.

I'm afraid that I'm no good with descriptions, and even if I tried I couldn't give the story justice.. However, I guess I'll give the best summary I can..

It starts out sort of seeming like a simple war between the two races ((werewolves and vampires)), but as the story progresses, focusing sort of on the character Cayla- who has no clue that she's actually a werewolf- a lot of interesting events seem to occur.. And as you watch the mysterious werewolf Luna, her past is slowly unraveled as she faces more and more of what their enemy has to throw at them- pieces of her history that she thought were gone start to take light... As the Shadow magic she uses begins to consume her, the enemy grows more and more fierce, scheming against them with an ally they'd never expected.

We're hoping to have everything set up before school kicks off, but that may be a little iffy ^^;; Nonetheless, we're working on it. For the time being, you could always entertain yourself here. Heheh....

--Eliza B.
Back to top Go down

Nevermore~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nevermore :: Works :: Nevermore-
Jump to: