Nevermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum to Nevermore.

NevermoreHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forget Me Not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eliza_B
Admin
Eliza_B

Forget Me Not Empty
PostSubject: Forget Me Not   Forget Me Not EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Ha! I'm insane xD

I can't believe I'm crazy enough to do this, but on top of the Nevermore project, I've decided I want to try out cell animation ((or, as some call it, frame-by-frame)).
This one, though, is something I'm hoping will be my ticket to scholarship-heaven ^^;;

~

On a small island resides the quaint little town of Liberan, which has a small population of no more than a hundred people. Everyone knows, just about, everyone and the large cinema is the main attraction, playing only about two or three different movies at a time. All the main buildings are a little more than a walking distance apart and there are ports in almost every direction.
Akira's only friend, Haru, has been given the opportunity of a lifetime to travel overseas and attend the greatest private school for intelligent students. However, that would leave poor Akira stuck on this island with her annoying brother and abusive mom. While her passion lies in her piano playing, nothing gives her more joy than running down to the beach to meet her friend every day. Without him, what was she supposed to do- stay at home while her mother beats her and yells at her?

~

I've been having a difficult time deciding if I want to do a normal movie and get friends to do the voices, or if I want to make it a black & white silent movie.. And I sort of need to figure that out soon so that I can work on it.. >>;;
Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nevermore :: Works :: Random Projects-
Jump to: